BellbirdHill Bed & Breakfast is located about 20 kilometres west of Taree and 10 kilometres from Wingham on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales. It is the ideal holiday destination with a huge amount to see and do right on our doorstep.
Things to see…
The Manning valley has some of the most unique and spectacular National Parks and nature reserves in NSW. Take a leisurely drive through the hinterland and soak in the beautiful scenery or bushwalk through the many sub tropical rain forests. Make sure to visit one of the region's most popular attractions - Ellenborough Falls.
If you prefer the coast then from Seal Rocks to Port Macquarie you are spoilt for choice. Seal Rocks to the south and Forster/Tuncurry, Harrington/Crescent Head, Laurieton are all worth exploring and the view from Middle Brother Mountain is quite spectacular.
Things to do….
From bushwalking to surfing, from horse riding to golfing, you have it all at your fingertips. If you prefer life at a more leisurely pace, visit one of the many local markets, wineries, craft shops or art galleries.
For those that love getting close to nature, one of the best private zoos in Australia - Billabong Koala & Wildlife Park (www.billabongkoala.com.au), is close by near Port Macquarie .
CALENDAR OF EVENTS…
Looking for things to do in Taree, Forster and the surrounding Manning Valley area? Book your accommodation with us now!
- Wingham Rodeo -7th Jan 2017
- Troy Bayliss Classic - 21st Jan 2017
- Taree Boat racing - 5th Feb 2017
- Royal Agricultural Show in Wingham - 24th – 26th March 2017
- Taree Boat racing - 14th - 16th April 2017
- Beef week - 9th – 13th May 2017
- Scottish Festival - 1st – 4th June 2017
- Old Bar Festival - 3rd Oct 2017
- Royal Agricultural Show - Taree - 7th - 8th Oct 2017
- Akoostik Festival - 13th – 16th Oct 2017
- Wingham Christmas Street Festival - 7th December 2017